Short Inca Trail - 2 days / 1 night
CUSCO - CHACHABAMBA - WIÑAYWAYÑA On this day, you
will be picked up from your lodge in Cusco around 5:30am to be
taken to the San Pedro Train Station. You will then take the
train to you will visit the archeological ruins ofChachabamba
numerous terraces. You will also see magnificent views of the
valley, the Choquesuysuy archaeological complex located on
the other side of the river, and of a beautiful waterfall located
just a few minutes away from Wiñaywayña.
You will also climb to Intipunku, or The Sun Gate. This will take
an hour of hiking along a trail of flat stones on the edges of cliffs
in highland jungle. From this fabulous spot, you will be able to
view the sacred citadel of Machupicchu and then walk down to
it. After you arrive, you will take the bus to the town of Aguas
Calientes and to your lodge.
departure from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu by bus. In
Machupicchu you will have a complete guided tour of
approximately two hours. After the tour you will have time on
your own in which you can climb to the Huaynapicchu Mountain,
visit the Temple of the Moon or the Inca Bridge. Afterwards,
you will return to Aguas Calientes by bus and get together with
MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO. On this day, you will have an early
the rest of your group. In Aguas Calientes you can choose to
relax in the hot springs and/or have dinner. Then, you will take
the train back to Cusco and return to your lodge in Cusco.
Description of hike:
- Train ride to Km 104 (where walk begins).
- Entrance fees to the Inca trail and Machu Picchu.
- Bilingual guide.
- Hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- Meals: one breakfast, one lunch, one dinner.
- Bus transportation from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes
- Bus transportation: Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas
Calientes (second day).
- Return train ticket from Machu Picchu to Cusco.
- Transportation from train station to lodge in Cusco.
- First aid emergency kit including oxygen.
- Discounts are offered to Peruvian
- Discounts are offered to students with an
- Discounts are offered to groups of three
Please be informed that because as soon as
you purchase this package, we purchase your
entrance to Machupicchu and return train
ticket, paid-for reservations for the Inka Trail
can not be modified and are non-refundable.